Want to be part of an exciting team that revolutionizes savings as we know it?
Want to apply your skills to help solve a big social challenge?
If your answer is YES, then join our team!
Monkee is an early-stage startup in the consumer tech space. We are helping our users to save money by making smart purchasing decisions. We bring retailers and consumers together in meaningful ways and make our users’ saving wallets grow through cashback while retailers benefit from the access to customers with high purchase intent.
What you will do:
- Develop and improve the core data engine of the company that focuses on matching customers with retail partners to optimize their household expenses
- Lead the technical team within a high-profile technology grant and ensure that results are delivered in a timely and high-quality manner
- Collaborate with development teams to design and build the date pipelines to provide recommendations to users via the app and measure outcomes to further improve the data engine
- Work with company founders to further develop the companies’ business intelligence setup and reporting structures to support data-driven decision-making
What you offer:
- You are working in a self-directed way and enjoy following through new developments from concept stage all the way to implementation.
- You are proficient in working at the intersection of science and business where you thrive at implementing innovative new solutions that create real business impact.
- You are a team player and like to work in a highly collaborative environment.
- You speak English fluently (minimum B2) and are capable of communicating complex technical concepts in the language – German language skills are a plus.
- You are experienced in applying statistical and quantitative models to real world problems and are able to extract the key information and present it for business use.
- You have extensive knowledge of Python and the relevant packages (e.g. Scikit-learn, Pandas, Flask/FastAPI) as well as SQL.
- You are not just able to create machine learning models but are also able to create and deploy the relevant pipelines to get your model out to customers
- Completed Bachelor, Master or Ph.D. in Computer Science, Mathematics, or a related field, alternatively 3-5 years of work experience in real-life data science applications
What we offer:
You have the chance to become an early team member of a rising local startup where your work creates real impact. Your work has high visibility within and outside of the company with regular chances to connect with industry experts, technology investors and other ecosystem players. We embrace ownership and collaboration, allowing you to work in a way that suits you and your needs.
- Competitive minimum wage
- Opportunity to participate in the companies’ employee share program
- Steep learning curve with a variety of application areas for your skills
- Central office location in the lifestyle capital Innsbruck with flexible working hours and WFH arrangements
Interested? Please send your CV to [email protected].
Download the job description here.