You would like to be part of an exciting startup that helps people boost their financial fitness? You would like to apply your software development skills to help solve a big social challenge? Then join our team!
Monkee is an early stage startup in the fintech space. Our financial coach is combining insights from the field of behavioral economics with machine learning to help people improve their financial health. Our mobile application has been live since 2019 and we are seeking to grow our tech team by bringing on board an experienced React Native developer.
What you will do:
- Lead the frontend development and continuously ship new features for the mobile app
- Own the architecture design of the front application, search for improvement areas andcoordinate the implementation
- Participate in and contribute to the development roadmap
What you offer:
- You write code that is structured, pay attention to detail and discover aesthetic glitcheseven before the product manager
- You are a team player with a passion for building solutions that help people and createsocial impact
- You want to be an active member of a distributed team and are open to travel from timeto time for team gatherings
- Completed Bachelor, Master or Ph.D. in Computer Science or in a related field
- Solid experience in developing mobile applications on iOS and Android platform with 3years experience in React Native
- Jira, Scrum and Sprint are not just buzzwords to you.
- Experience in end-to-end developments and Node.js (optional)
What we offer:
Become an early development team member of a venture-backed startup where you steer the product and make a real impact on peoples’ lives. You will get the freedom to work the way that suits you. We define sprint targets every two weeks and no one will micromanage you how to achieve these.
- Competitive minimum wage & additional incentive schemes
- Flexible working hours and possibilities to work from home
- Central office location in the lifestyle capital Innsbruck
- A badass team that just waits for you to join
Download of Job Posting.