You would like to be part of an exciting startup that is just entering the fintech scene? You would like to apply your software development skills to help solve a big social challenge? Then join our team!
Monkee is an early stage startup in the fintech space. Our financial coach is combining insights from the field of behavioral economics with machine learning to help people lead a more financially healthy life. We are launching our product in the first half of 2019 and are seeking to grow our tech team by bringing on board a dedicated mobile app developer that helps us to further develop and optimize our solution.
What you will do
- Development of a data model to define and analyze influencing factors on individual saving behavior of users
- Analyzing and connecting relevant data sources (including coordination with external partners such as account information service providers)
- Training &optimizing the models
- Implementation of the machine learning components and continuous servicing and improvement of the solution during operation
What you offer
You are a team player with a passion for building solutions that help people and create social impact. You have a well-rounded profile with a background in computer science and a track record of applying machine learning concepts to solve real-world problems.
- Completed Bachelor, Master or Ph.D. in Computer Science or a related field
- Solid experience in working with established deep learning frameworks such as TensorFlow
- Advance knowledge of Python
- Proficiency in software development methodologies and tools
- Completed machine learning courses and application of machine learning solutions in a real-world business context
- Team player with high performance orientation
What we offer
You are part of a great team in a very dynamic environment where you can make a real impact. Monkee offers you a broad application field to apply your skills with a high degree of autonomy and a chance to actively participate in building out the company’s tech stack.
- Competitive minimum wage & additional incentive schemes
- Steep learning curve with a variety of application areas for ML skills
- Access to experts to advance your technical skills
- Central office location in the lifestyle capital Innsbruck with flexible working hours