Want to be part of an exciting team that revolutionizes savings as we know it?
Want to apply your software engineering skills to help solve a big social challenge?
Yes? Then join our team!
Monkee is an early-stage startup in the fintech space. We are helping our users to save money by making smart purchasing decisions. We bring retailers and consumers together in meaningful ways and make our users’ saving wallets grow through cashback while retailers benefit from the access to customers with high purchase intent.
What you will do:
- Continuously ship new features for the backend and the mobile app
- Leveraging your interdisciplinary skill set to drive improvements on the integration between our mobile app and backend
- Participate in and contribute to the development roadmap
What you offer:
- You write code that is structured and pay attention to detail. You discover aesthetic glitches even before the product manager and emphasize code reviews as a means to improve the code quality.
- You are a team player and are driven by building products and features that help people improve their financial wellbeing.
- You want to be an active member of a distributed team and are open to travel from time to time for team gatherings.
- Solid experience developing production backend code for mobile/web applications in js, Express, Typescript.
- Solid experience in developing mobile applications with React Native for iOS and Android.
- Experience working with open banking, payment integration or in the financial industries space is a plus.
- Completed Bachelor, Master or Ph.D. in Computer Science or a related field, alternatively 3 years of experience in developing production level applications.
What we offer:
You have the chance to become an early development member of a rising fintech startup. We embrace ownership and collaboration, allowing you to work in a way that suits you and your needs.
- We run agile, fail fast and learn quickly
- Competitive wage package
- Steep learning curve with a variety of application areas for your skills
- Central office location in the lifestyle capital Innsbruck with flexible working hours and WFH arrangements
- A badass team that just waits for you to join
Interested? Please send your CV to [email protected]
Download the job description here.