Want to be part of an exciting team that revolutionizes savings as we know it? Want to apply your engineering skills to help solve a big social challenge?
Then join our team!
Monkee is a startup in the fintech space. We are helping our users to save money by making smart purchasing decisions. We bring retailers and consumers together in meaningful ways and make our users’ saving wallets grow through cashback while retailers benefit from the access to customers with high purchase intent.
What you will do:
- Run and monitor our production environment and derive recommendations from the collected metrics.
- Build, deploy and release the services on our cloud infrastructure.
- Containerize our existing services and lay the foundation for migrating our monolithic architecture to microservices.
- Enhance our CI/CD pipelines in collaboration with the development team.
- Drive the monitoring of our platform and provide an infrastructure to collect metrics from various services.
- Play a big role in shaping the development roadmap and coach the team on the latest DevOps best practices.
What you offer:
- You work in a structured way and pay attention to detail.
- You are a team player and are driven by building products and features that contribute to helping people improve their financial wellbeing.
- You want to be an active member of a distributed team and are open to travel from time to time for team gatherings.
- Solid experience in deploying and monitoring production applications written in Node.js, Express, Typescript.
- Experience in managing builds for mobile applications with React Native for iOS and Android is a plus.
- Completed Bachelor, Master or Ph.D. in Computer Science or a related field, alternatively 3 years of experience in developing production level applications.
What we offer:
You have the chance to become an early development member of a rising fintech startup and be the designated expert for DevOps in our team. We embrace ownership and collaboration, allowing you to work in a way that suits you and your needs.
- We run agile, fail fast and learn quickly
- Competitive wage package
- Steep learning curve with a variety of application areas for your skills
- Remote (Austria, Serbia) or based in a central office location in Innsbruck with flexible working hours.
- A badass team that just waits for you to join
Interested? Please send your CV to [email protected], or connect your LinkedIn profile to Martin Zarfl.
Download the job description here.