Want to be part of an exciting team that revolutionizes savings as we know it?
Want to apply your skills to help solve a big social challenge?
Yes? Then join our team!
Monkee is an early-stage startup in the consumer tech space. We are helping our users to save money by making smart purchasing decisions. We bring retailers and consumers together in meaningful ways and make our users’ saving wallets grow through cashback while retailers benefit from the access to customers with high purchase intent.
What you will do:
- Manage our customer success by handling the first-level customer support of the company (answer customer requests, interface with technical support, retail partners and product teams for second-level support)
- Manage the invoicing, dunning and debt collection process (send and monitor invoices and payment reminders, credit checks, interface with debt collection provider)
- Document management for external account and tax services
- Organize team events and travel booking for staff members
What you offer:
- You work in a highly organized way and pay attention to detail. You are diligent in following up your tasks in a timely manner and show empathy for customers and their problems.
- You are a team player and like to work in a highly collaborative environment.
- You have a high level of proficiency in German or you are a native speaker so that you can answer any customer requests with ease
- You have a good level of English (minimum B2) that allows to communicate with all team members (English is the company language)
- High proficiency in MS Office package (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Good knowledge of and affinity for social media and the most prominent platforms (Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, etc.) is a plus
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in an administrative or customer success-related role
What we offer:
You have the chance to become an early team member of a rising local startup where your work creates real impact. We embrace ownership and collaboration, allowing you to work in a way that suits you and your needs.
- Competitive wage package
- Steep learning curve with a variety of application areas for your skills
- Central office location in the lifestyle capital Innsbruck with flexible working hours and WFH arrangements
Interested? Please send your CV to [email protected]
Download the job description here.