Do you want to be part of an exciting mission and help people boost their financial fitness? Do you want to apply your development skills to help solve a big social challenge? Yes? Then join our team!
Monkee is an early stage fintech startup based in Innsbruck. Our financial coach is combining insights from the field of behavioral economics with machine learning to help people improve their financial health. Our mobile application has been live since 2019 and we are seeking to grow our tech team by bringing on board an experienced backend developer for Python (Django) and Node.js.
What you will do:
- Take over responsibility for the implementation and refinement of our analytics backend by integrating machine learning algorithms and building APIs to integrate with internal and external services
- Further improve speed and reliability to prepare our backend for the next phase of growth
- Actively participate in shaping our engineering roadmap
What you offer:
- You are a team player with a passion for building solutions that help people and create social impact
- You write code that is structured, pay attention to detail and enjoy writing tests
- Completed Bachelor, Master or Ph.D. in Computer Science or in a related field
- Solid experience in developing backend solutions with 3 years experience in Python (Django), Node.js and Typescript.
- Jira, Scrum and Sprint are not just buzzwords to you.
- Work experience in the financial services space is a plus.
Become an early development team member of a venture-backed startup where you steer the product and make a real impact on peoples’ lives. You will get the freedom to work the way that suits you best. We define sprint targets every two weeks and no one will micromanage you on how to achieve these deliverables.
- Competitive salary & additional incentive schemes
- Flexible working hours and possibilities to work from home
- Central office location in the lifestyle capital Innsbruck
- A badass team that just waits for you to join