Want to be part of an exciting team that revolutionizes savings as we know it?
Want to apply your business development skills to help solve a big social challenge?
If your answer is YES, then join our team!
Monkee is an early-stage startup in the consumer tech space. We are helping our users to save money by making smart purchasing decisions. We bring retailers and consumers together in meaningful ways and make our users’ saving wallets grow through cashback while retailers benefit from the access to customers with high purchase intent.
What you will do:
- Build and foster relationships with retail partners that fit Monkee’s value proposition
- Lead market rollout and go-live of an innovative business model extension to expand the cashback and reward component in the Monkee App
- Build a partnership & sales team that establishes retail partnerships across all target markets
- Develop Go-To-Market roadmaps
- Perform in-depth market research in preparation for Go-To-Market activities
What you offer:
- BSc or MSc in Business Administration, Management, Marketing or similar
- 5-10 years of working experience in leadership roles within relevant fields such as Business Development, Account Management or Partnership Management
- Entrepreneurial mindset and ability to effectively manage processes in a fast-paced startup environment
- Proven track record of successful market introductions and excellent partnership management skills
- Good knowledge of the retail and e-commerce sector in Austria and Germany
- Fluent German and English skills required
What we offer:
Becoming the driving force in the business development & sales areas for a venture-backed startup where you help to steer the monetization and make a real impact on peoples’ lives. You will get the freedom to work the way that suits you.
- Competitive minimum wage
- Opportunity to participate in the companies’ employee share program
- Central office location in the lifestyle capital Innsbruck (optional)
- Flexible working hours and WFH arrangements
- A badass team that just waits for you to join
Interested? Please send your CV to Christian Schneider ([email protected]).
Download the job description here.